Ooty is One of the best hill station in India and Ooty the queen of hills stations in India has many beautiful spots to offer to its tourists. You need at least one full day to visit these places comfortable. There are some places like Rose garden and botanical garden one must spend more time. you must have a toy train ride to visit coonoor to see the lovely tea gardens
Another name is Udhagamandalam sometimes abbreviated Udhagai and better known as Ooty is a town and the district capital of the Nilgiris district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
It is located 80 km north of Coimbatore. It is a popular hill station located in the Nilgiri Hills.
Ooty is well connected by good roads.
- It is 535 kilometres (332 mi) from Chennai (via Salem, Erode, and Coimbatore)
- 80 kilometres (50 mi) from Coimbatore
- 18 kilometres (11 mi) from Coonoor
- 155 kilometres (96 mi) from Mysore (via Gudalur)
- 187 kilometres (116 mi) from Kozhikode
- 277 kilometres (172 mi) from Bangalore (via Mysore)
- 281 kilometres (175 mi) from Kochi (via Coimbatore and Palakkad)
- 236 kilometres (147 mi) from Kodaikanal (via Coimbatore and Palani)